This is a BRIDGERTON film location tour from me, a long standing guide in Bath with 25 years of experience. We will see all of the following plus so much more.
# Lady Danbury's house - The Duke in residence
# The Featheringtons' abode
# The Gunter's tea shop
# Lady Dee's Hat Emporium
# Modiste's dress shop
# Siena's dwelling
# The Market
We promenade the cobbled streets of Bath cleverly disguised as Grosvenor Square London unfolding the story of BRIDGERTON with references to all the other locations used to bring the wonderful Regency story to life. I will include actual historical anecdotes to enhance this
(Bath has been used for Jane Austen productions, Sherlock & Vanity Fair to mention some others).
My tour guide delivery will be upbeat and entertaining, not just facts, hopefully to make your engaging and fun. Many photo stops will be possible during the tour as I fully explain the locations and where they appeared in BRIDGERTON
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Bath, Bath, Somerset, England
The film locations in Bath where it is used as Grosvenor Square in London in the filming of the period drama BRIDGERTON and the back story of each location in the production.
We see Danbury House, The Duke's London residence.
The Featheringtons' abode
Modiste's dress shop
Lady Dee's Hat Emporium
Gunter's Tea Shop
The Market Square
We explore the cobbled streets of Bath cleverly use to bring this drama to life. How they were used and cut into other locations in England to make this seamless production. Explanation on the other locations will be unfolded.
The relevant history of the Georgian/Regency period with be explained to give the back story.
I was actually in Bath during the filming and saw much of this happening whilst conducting my own guided tours
We do not enter buildings on this tour and to be fair the outsides used are not normally the same as the interiors in the final production.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- THE www.visitengland.co.uk SAFETY STANDARD OF "WE'RE GOOD TO GO" is adopted for all tours undertaken by myself. I have had my Pfizer vaccine jab
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
Abbey Hotel Bath, a Tribute Portfolio Hotel, N Parade, Bath BA1 1LF, UK
90 to 120 minutes
1A Royal Cres, Bath BA1 2LR, UK
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the PAUL ELLIOTT in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.