A hearty home cooked meal using fresh, Scottish produce! Local living in the centre of the city with a love for Edinburgh, travel, meeting new people and all things food! Come join me as a small group, family or a solo traveller and meet like minded individuals sharing an evening of cultural chat over a lovely meal. I’m a feeder so ensure you’re hungry! A home away from home! I’ll be hosting in my wee traditional Edinburgh flat! So if you’re up for a chilled Scottish themed dinner party, come and let me host!
What You'll Get
Loving your jam packed days of exploring a new city but missing the comfort of a home cooked meal? Do you need a rest from the hustle and bustle of restaurants and cafes and a bit of human normality? Come join me in my wee city centre flat for an evening of traditional Scottish grub and great company (even if I do say so myself)! I love cooking and I love meeting new people so why not combine those and host a dinner party for people who share the same passion.
I'll prepare a pretty traditional Scottish themed meal (please let me know if you have any dietary requirements):
Scottish seafood nibbles
Steak pie or haggis and mash (your choice)
Simple but heart-warming dishes that I'm sure everyone will enjoy. I'll be sure to give you all the recipes so you can recreate them for loved ones and take a wee piece of Scotland home with you!
BYOB - bring an alcoholic tipple of your choice! I can provide tea & soft drinks otherwise! We can share experiences and stories and I’ll give you an insight in to growing up in bonnie wee Scotland and my local tips for places this beautiful city has to offer!
So if you're up for a chilled Scottish themed dinner party, come and let me host!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Dinner - Hearty, home cooked meal. Appetisers followed by main and dessert. Please come hungry! I will provide water, soft drinks and tea/coffee.
- Alcoholic Beverages - BYOB - please feel free to bring an alcoholic beverage of your choice!
- Private transportation
Stockbridge, Edinburgh, UK
3 hours 30 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Pauline Chung in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
14-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operator's terms and conditions for this offer here.