A visit to the beautiful grounds of Alnwick Castle, Alnwick Gardens is purely unique to the area, with the poison gardens & the fountains as well as the 100's of species of plants you will surely have an amazing time, we then visit Warkworth & Castle before finishing off the day with a Visit to the lovely Amble with it's fishing harbour selling fish direct to the Fish & Chip shops in the village.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Alnwick Gardens, Alnwick, Alnwick NE66 1NQ England
Created by the Duchess of Northumberland, The Alnwick Garden is a delight; a modern garden combining sculpture, water features, and beautiful plants to create a wonderful family attraction. The Garden features the largest collection of European plants in the UK and the largest Japanese Cherry Orchard in the World.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Warkworth, Warkworth, Amble, Northumberland, England
Warkworth is a very attractive village in mid-Northumberland, occupying a loop of the River Coquet, about one mile from the sea.
On a high rise above the river stands the medieval stronghold of Warkworth Castle, a fine Norman fortress, home to the powerful Percy family, Dukes of Northumberland. The castle features prominently in Shakespeare's play 'Henry IV'. The castle may have been founded by Prince Henry of Scotland or by Henry II of England. The first written record of a castle comes from 1157.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Amble Harbour Village Leazes Street Seafood Centre, Amble NE65 0FD England
A quick visit to Amble which is a quaint little fishing village famous for it's Fish & Chips, maybe grab a bite while you sit by the harbour taking in the breathtaking views of this lovely village & harbour.
Duration: 1 hour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Admission Charges
- Entry/Admission - Alnwick Gardens
Traveler pickup is offered
- Newcastle Airport, Newcastle upon Tyne England
- Premier Inn North Shields (Ferry Terminal) hotel, Coble Dene, North Shields NE29 6DL, UK
6/19/2021 - 5/24/2023
|Monday - Sunday:||10:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Phoenix Coaches in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.