Don’t believe if one tells you that people were moralists few centuries ago. That’s an absolute lie! You will hear stories filled with sexual pleasures, greatest desires and deepest sins of Londoners and city visitors.
• See the former sites of the most intriguing brothels
• Explore the red light district of 18th century
• See London’s modern porn trade
• Walk through the area where you could have bought condoms in 18th century
• Discover where Casanova stayed on his visit to London
• Hear stories about the most celebrated royal mistress Nell Gwynn
About This Deal
“Paris is a City of Love but London is a City of Lust”
Don’t come on this tour unless you are in love with sex. When it comes to sex, London has always had a bit of reputation. It has always been a sex capital, driven by desire. Your Guide will take you to the place where one of the most prominent European composers asked a prostitute to cut off … the most important part of his body. Then walk to the place where in the 19th Century you could have bought condoms and discover how salt and herbs protected from Syphilis. Continue along the Strand before you arrive to the oldest restaurant in London where great womanizer Edward VII dined his mistresses. Walk to the place where Casanova stayed on his visit to London and discover which mistress was the most important to him. Your Guide will show you where the most notorious Countess lived and who made a man die on duels for her love and passion. Hear about John Montagu’s greatest love affair before you arrive to the School of Sodom, where men were severely flogged. Discover about the most important Royal mistress, Nell Gwyn before you arrive to the place of former 18th Century Masquerades. See the 1920s nightclub ‘Empire’ and the place of cocaine distribution. You will journey along Male Brothels and Soho Strip-Clubs before you finish your tour at the biggest licensed sex-shop in London, ‘Harmony’ where you will hear how the modern sex-trade was established.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Professional guide
National Portrait Gallery, St. Martin's Pl, Charing Cross, London WC2H 0HE, UK
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Pigeon Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.