When in London with your children don’t miss this special 2.5-hour Private British Museum Tour for Kids and Families! With more than 8 million objects the British Museum is the biggest collection in the world picturing the human culture since its origins.
With our kids-friendly professional guide you will see the museum highlights and learn more about famous masterpiecies as the Athens’ Parthenon ancient sculptures, the Rosetta Stone, Ginger the Egyptian mummy, Sutton Hoo Treasure, Vidandola Tablets, Lewis Chessmen and much more!
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The British Museum, Great Russell Street, London WC1B 3DG England
Meet our guide just outside the British Museum and start your engaging 2.5-hour Private London British Museum Tour for Kids and Families. Take an unforgettable bite of an astonishing collection spanning 6000 years of human history and have a memorable experience learning about ancient civilizations and great empires.
You will not miss the Egyptian section, the widest in Europe, with the 5400-years-old mummy named Ginger and the monumental statue of Ramses II. Learn more about the Rosetta Stone and how it helped to decipher hieroglyphics!
You will then travel back to the Greek time discovering the Athens’ Parthenon Sculptures and the Medioeval Sutton hoo busial Treasure. Our professional guide will share anecdotes, stories and use activities to engage you and the kids. You will love the tour!
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Local guide
- Professional art historian guide
- Professional kids friendly guide
- Private tour
- Entry/Admission - The British Museum
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
2 hours 30 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Pinocchio Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.