Our kid friendly guide will lead you through the Museum of London in order to discover the history of this fantastic city. During this fascinating tour, you will learn about the world's greatest city and its people, since prehistoric times to the present day.
The museum's unique collections include over a million objects spanning thousands of years of London’s history.
Do not miss this family friendly tour is London!
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Museum of London, 150 London Wall, London EC2Y 5HN England
The Museum of London brings the fascinating history of London to life through stunning artefacts, award winning interactive displays and atmospheric reconstructions. The museum sits in the heart of the City and next door to the historically bomb-damaged Barbican, and documents the social history of London and its development over time.
The museum is a few minutes' walk north of St Paul's Cathedral, overlooking the remains of the Roman city wall on the edge of the oldest part of London, now its main financial district.
You will see original artefacts, models, pictures and diagrams, with a strong emphasis on archaeological discoveries, urban development and London's social and cultural life. There are interactive displays and activities for all ages. Fragments of the Roman London Wallcan be seen just outside the museum.
Your top rated kid-friendly guide will engage the whole family with amazing stories, activities and educational information!
Duration: 2 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Local guide
- Professional art historian guide
- Professional kid-friendly guide
- Private tour
- Entry/Admission - Museum of London
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
150 London Wall, Barbican, London EC2Y 5HN, UK
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Pinocchio Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.