The Tower of London and Tower Bridge are two of the best-loved tourist attractions in London, and are popular with adults and children of all ages. Therefore, your trip to London would not be complete without visiting these two world-famous landmarks!
This tour, especially designed for families with children, is led by a highly-qualified kid-friendly guide, who will make sure you and your family enjoy learning all about the Tower of London and Tower Bridge.
Once you have cleared the mandatory security checks, your pre-booked tickets will enable you to begin a wonderful journey of discovery into two of London's most iconic attractions together with your Blue Badge guide.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tower of London, St Katharine's & Wapping, London EC3N 4AB England
Your kid-friendly Blue Badge Guide will meet you near the Tower of London, and from there you will begin your fascinating and wonderfully entertaining discovery of one of London's best-loved landmarks.
The whole family will be enthralled by the wealth of treasures the Tower of London can boast, and you will hear a selection of myths, legends and stories associated with the city's only castle, and one which has played an important role in the history of England. Your guide will make sure the kids are entertained, and he or she will encourage them to use their imagination in order to picture how life was once lived inside the tower's grounds.
The tour will present you with the opportunity to see some of the tower's most important places, with Mint Street, the White Tower, the Medieval Tower, the Line of Kings, the Imprisonment, The Chapel of St. Peter ad Vincula and more all on your itinerary.
Your ticket also includes the Crown Jewels, a priceless collection of regalia and vestments worn by British monarchs at their coronations, comprising a crown, sceptre and sword, as well as a variety of other gems.
During the tour, your Blue Badge guide will introduce you to some of the Yeomen Warders, better known to most as Beefeaters. They are the official guardians of the Tower of London, though their role today is largely ceremonial. Make sure you have your camera with you so you can have your photo taken with one of them wearing their traditional uniform!
Another part of the tower not to be missed is the Royal Menagerie, featuring a collection of statues and installations which remind us that the castle was once home to a whole range of wild and exotic animals, including lions, tigers, monkeys, elephants and bears.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Tower Bridge Road, London SE1 2UP England
Your tour will then proceed on to Tower Bridge, probably London's best-known bridge and surely one of the most iconic landmarks in the world. Your guide will show you London from a unique perspective, taking you along the spectacular high-level walkways so that you can watch the life of London pass beneath your feet through the Glass Floor 42 metres above the River Thames. The whole family will also enjoy a fascinating visit to the Engine Rooms, unveiling the magic that transformed this working bridge into one of the most recognisable images in the world.
Duration: 1 minute
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Parts of the Tower are not pushchair friendly due to the cobbled paving streets. Buggy parks are provided in few aras.
- There are a large number of steps throughout the Tower with cobbles laid in some of the surfaces and pathways. There are some low doorways.
- Please wear comfortable shoes as the tour involves a lot of walking
- We strongly suggest wearing warm clothing during the winter season.
- Nearest undergroud station is Tower Hill
- You will have pre-booked tickets, so you will skip that particular line, but please remember that security checks are mandatory.
- If you get there by taxi, as the Welcome Centre is on a pedestrian street, tell the driver to drop you off on Petty Wales.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Private Kid-Friendly Guide
- Admission Tickets to the Tower of London, including the Crown Jewels
- Admission Tickets to Tower Bridge
- Blue Badge Guide
- Private Tour
- Entry/Admission - Tower of London
- Entry/Admission - Tower Bridge
- Hotel pickup and drop-pff
- Food and drinks
- Transport to and from the attractions
Tower Bridge Rd, London SE1 2UP, UK
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Pinocchio Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.