Plymouth’s only eBike tour and it covers the whole of the magnificent waterfront which you will not have time to see in its entirety on a walking tour.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Plymouth, Plymouth, Devon, England
Plymouth’s historic including King William covered dry dock, Royal William Yard, The Hoe, Citadel, Barbican and the Minerva pub.
Duration: 1 hour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Must be able to ride a bike and wear a safety helmet.
- Use of bicycle
- Must be 14 years in age or over and able to ride a bike.
Jack n Mols, 133 Armada Way, Plymouth PL1 1HX, UK
2 hours 30 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Plymouth Bike Hire - Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.