On this tour we visit various locations used for filming the hit series Outlander, including Lallybroch . Based on the best selling novels by Diana Gabaldon, Outlander is filmed at Doune Castle ( Castle Leoch ) and Falkland in Fife ( Inverness ). Tours start at 10 am . Our private group tours take up to four people to three Jamie Fraser Outlander filming locations. We also offer bespoke private tours with the option of choosing your own itinerary .
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Midhope Castle, Near Abercorn, South Queensferry, Edinburgh EH52 6QZ Scotland
Lallybroch Castle ( Midhope Castle ) is Jamie Fraser's ancestral home , Outlander tours
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Doune Castle, Castle Hill, Doune, Stirling FK16 6EA Scotland
Castle Leoch ( Doune Castle) is the ancient Scottish castle which is the home of Colum Mackenzie in Outlander
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Falkland Palace & Garden, 11 miles north of Kirkcaldy, Falkland KY15 7BY Scotland
Falkland village in Fife is the location for Inverness in the first episodes of Outlander . Jamie sees Claire from the Bruce Fountain in Falkland. Falkland Palace was also used for filming Outlander
Duration: 1 hour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Private transportation
- in car phone charging
- expert guide
- Entry/Admission - Midhope Castle
- Entry/Admission - Doune Castle
- Entry/Admission - Falkland Palace & Garden
Traveler pickup is offered
free pickup and drop off from your hotel , Airbnb or port
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Private tours Edinburgh in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
14-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operator's terms and conditions for this offer here.