Tour of St Andrews and Historic Fife featuring a visit to Falkland Palace and Anstruther , Fife. St Andrews is the home of golf , and also features a castle , a ruined cathedral and an ancient university
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Queensferry Crossing, South Queensferry, Edinburgh EH30 9ST Scotland
As we head North we travel over the Queensferry Crossing, just one year old , and get a superb view of one of Scotland's greatest landmarks, the Forth Bridge, built in 1884 and still the working railway line to Fife .
Stop At: St Andrews Links, Pilmour House, St. Andrews KY16 9SF Scotland
St Andrews is the home of golf and features the Old Course . St Andrews is also home of one of the oldest universities in Britain . Visit a beautiful ruined castle in the town or the ancient cathedral . You have around two hours to explore this historic town
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Anstruther Harbour, Shore Street, Anstruther Scotland
fishing village of Anstruther , featuring a picturesque seafront and harbour.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Falkland Palace & Garden, 11 miles north of Kirkcaldy, Falkland KY15 7BY Scotland
Falkland Palace was a favourite haunt of Mary Queen of Scots. Falkland was Inverness in TV series Outlander
Duration: 1 hour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Private transportation
- free in car phone charging
- entrance tickets to Falkland Palace and St Andrews Castle
- Entry/Admission - St Andrews Links
- Entry/Admission - Falkland Palace & Garden
Traveler pickup is offered
Free pickup from hotels, Airbnb and ports in Edinburgh
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Private tours Edinburgh in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.