Visit the charming Ayrshire coast, birthplace of Scotland’s National Poet, Robert Burns, on this full-day trip from Glasgow. Home to ancient Scottish castles and a romantic countryside, you’ll find the region to be as captivating as Robert Burns described in his many poems and songs. Explore Culzean Country Park in the morning, and then spend your afternoon in the heart of ‘Burns Country’ – the town of Ayr where Robert Burns was born.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Culzean Castle and Country Park, Maybole KA19 8LE Scotland
Witness the great beauty of Culzean Castle and its splendid grounds.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Robert Burns Birthplace Museum, Murdoch's Lone Alloway Alloway, Ayr KA7 4PQ Scotland
Discover the roots of the most famous of Scots.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Whitelee Windfarm, Moor Road, Eaglesham G76 0QQ Scotland
Behold Europe’s largest windfarm, an incredible space which powers 180,000 Scottish homes with clean energy.
Duration: 15 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Min. age 5 years old. We do not accept children under the age of 5 years.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Please arrive 15 minutes before departure
- Luggage Allowance: You're restricted to 14kg (31lbs) of luggage per person on our tours. This should be one piece of luggage similar to an airline carry-on bag (approximately 55cm x 45cm x 25cm / 22in x 17in x 10in) plus a small bag for onboard personal items.
- Most travelers can participate
- In order to retain the integrity of the tour and try to ensure that all our customers have the best possible experience, we do cap bookings from any one party to 8 passengers.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- Transport by air-conditioned mini-coach
- Small group tour (max 16 people)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Admission fees
- Entry/Admission - Culzean Castle and Country Park
- Entry/Admission - Robert Burns Birthplace Museum
266 George St, Glasgow G1 1QX, UK
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Rabbies Trail Burners in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
14-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operator's terms and conditions for this offer here.