Whether you're a whisky lover or a whisky learner, you're bound to get a taste for it in the beautiful region of Speyside.
Home to around 50% of all Scottish whisky distilleries, there's almost too much to see and drink. So on this tour, we help you get the most out of the region by taking you to two distinct distilleries. It’s a chance to learn about the incredible history, process, and flavours of Scotland’s national drink.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cambus O'May Forest, north side of the A93 between Ballater and Dinnet, Ballater AB35 5SD Scotland
At the Cambus O’May forest, you can walk in the woods and re-energise in the pristine environment that makes this area such a draw for Queens, Princes, and Rabbie’s customers.
Duration: 50 minutes
Stop At: Speyside Cooperage, Dufftown Road, Craigellachie AB38 9RS Scotland
Find out how casks are made at this essential attraction of the Speyside Whisky Trail.
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
Stop At: Cairngorms National Park, PH22 1QH Scotland
Discover and experience Britain's largest National Park on a scenic drive through forests, rivers, lochs and wildlife hotspots. Lunch stop in Speyside area.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Strathisla Distillery Home of Chivas, Strathisla Distillery Seafield Avenue, Keith AB55 5BS Scotland
Spend some time at the home of Chivas Regal, discovering the ancient craft of distilling spirits and the rare skills needed for blending them
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- In order to retain the integrity of the tour and try to ensure that all our customers have the best possible experience, we do cap bookings from any one party to 8 passengers.
- We do not carry passengers under the age of 18 years on this tour.
- Near public transportation
- Luggage Allowance: You're restricted to 14kg (31lbs) of luggage per person on our tours. This should be one piece of luggage similar to an airline carry-on bag (approximately 55cm x 45cm x 25cm / 22in x 17in x 10in) plus a small bag for onboard personal items.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- Professional driver/guide
- Modern, air-conditioned Mercedes mini-coach
- Small Group Tour (16 people max)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Admission fees
- Entry/Admission - Speyside Cooperage
- Entry/Admission - Strathisla Distillery Home of Chivas
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Rabbies Trail Burners in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
14-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operator's terms and conditions for this offer here.