This Loch Lomond and Glengoyne Whisky Distillery half day tour gives you the opportunity to experience the production, smells and flavors of the Glengoyne Whisky Distillery and Loch Lomond National Park in one afternoon from Glasgow city centre.
This tour is ideal for those who are short of time and want a taste of the Highlands, a visit to a Whisky distillery and the opportunity to breathe the air and experience the open space of one of Scotland’s most famous Lochs.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Glengoyne Distillery, Dumgoyne, Glasgow G63 9LB Scotland
Learn how whisky is made at this quintessentially scottish distillery.
Glengoyne produces a Highland single malt from water that runs out of the volcanic rock behind the distillery. You can deliciously end this delectable tour with a dram of whisky, before returning to Glasgow.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Balloch Castle Country Park, Balloch, Loch Lomond and The Trossachs National Park G83 8LX Scotland
Leaving Glasgow, you travel north into Loch Lomond and the Trossachs National Park. This area of outstanding natural beauty straddles the cultural and physical boundaries of the Highlands and Lowlands of Scotland.
It’s now a managed sustainable environment for visitors and local people, right on the doorstep of Glasgow.
Here you can stroll along the shores of Loch Lomond in the Balloch Country Park, or soak up the atmosphere in the bars and restaurants sitting on the shores.
Duration: 40 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Minimum age is 5 years
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Most travelers can participate
- Please arrive 15 mins before departure to check-in.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- Transport by air-conditioned mini-coach
- Live commentary on board
- Small Group Tour (16 passengers max) for a more personal experience
- Food and drinks
- Admission fees
- Entry/Admission - Glengoyne Distillery
266 George St, Glasgow G1 1QX, UK
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Rabbies Trail Burners in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.