Drink in the history and flavours of Scotland’s booming drinks industry on this tour to our favourite artisan distillers and brewers.
You travel to Kingsbarns, where an old farm has been transformed into a working distillery; you visit Lindores Abbey, the spiritual home of whisky with a modern twist; and you explore the Innis and Gunn Brewery, a producer of one of the tastiest craft beer in Scotland.
Join this tour and celebrate one of Scotland’s most ancient and notorious traditions.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kingsbarns Distillery and Visitor Centre, East Newhall Farm, Kingsbarns, St. Andrews KY16 8QE Scotland
Established in 2014, this freshly converted barn is your chance to see a state-of-the-art distillery in action.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Lindores Abbey House Abbey Road Lindores Abbey Distillery, Newburgh KY14 6HH Scotland
After this, you take a pleasant drive through the rolling countryside of central Fife to Lindores Abbey Distillery. This Scottish distillery is built on the site of the first ever recorded distiller in the country. Learn about the first whisky made in Scotland and sample their ‘Aqua Vitae’.
The first written records of Scotch Whisky were found here, so this distillery has become a Mecca for aficionados.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: The Innis & Gunn Brewery, 22 Inveralmond Pl, Perth PH1 3TS, UK
Take a taste of one of the beers here and you’ll understand why this is one of Scotland’s most successful brewers.
Duration: 1 hour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Minimum age to participate is 18 years
- In order to retain the integrity of the tour and try to ensure that all our customers have the best possible experience, we do cap bookings from any one party to 8 passengers.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- Transportation by top of the range 16-seat Mercedes mini-coach
- Professional Driver Guide
- Small-group tour (maximum 16 passengers)
- Meals and refreshments
- Admission fees
- Entry/Admission - Kingsbarns Distillery and Visitor Centre
- Entry/Admission - Lindores Abbey Distillery
- Entry/Admission - The Innis & Gunn Brewery
Rabbie's Cafe Bar, 6 Waterloo Pl, Edinburgh EH1 3EG, UK
9 hours 30 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Rabbies Trail Burners in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
14-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operator's terms and conditions for this offer here.