On this tour, you take the single-track lanes through a Caledonian pine forest to one of the best walks in the region.
But that’s not all, you also get a chance to learn about the last battle fought on British soil at Culloden and discover a Bronze Age tomb at Clava Cairns.
Join this day-tour and explore one of Scotland’s most untouched landscapes.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Clava Cairns, Balnuaran of Clava, IV2 5EU Scotland
Travel through winding back roads and discover a 4,000-year-old cemetery.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Culloden Battlefield Visitor Centre, Culloden Moor IV2 5EU Scotland
A sad place to visit. It’s the location of a tragic Outlander scene, and a catastrophic battle between Jacobites and Government troops. It was here that a 60-year series of uprisings finally ended in a tumultuous battle. You can explore the visitor centre and pay tribute to those who lost their lives at the last ever battle fought on British soil.
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
Stop At: Beauly Priory, Beauly IV4 7DY Beauly IV4, Beauly Scotland
Visit this tucked away priory and learn about the monks of the Highlands. Explore the historic ruins where 13th-century French monks called this religious site 'beau lieu', which means 'beautiful place'.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Glen Affric National Nature Reserve, Cannich Scotland
You ramble along to Glen Affric and stop off for walks amongst the indigenous Caledonian pine trees. You get the chance to enjoy views over Loch Affric and the mountains beyond, and your driver-guide ensures you go to the best waterfalls and photo spots throughout the afternoon.
Duration: 45 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Minimum age is 5 years
- Luggage Allowance: You're restricted to 14kg (31lbs) of luggage per person on our tours. This should be one piece of luggage similar to an airline carry-on bag (approximately 55cm x 45cm x 25cm / 22in x 17in x 10in) plus a small bag for onboard personal items.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- Small-group tour (16 people max)
- Transport by top of the range Mercedes mini-coach
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Entry/Admission - Culloden Battlefield
Inverness Bus Station, Margaret St, Inverness IV1 1LT, UK
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Rabbies Trail Burners in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.