This region encapsulates everything everybody loves about England.
There are rolling hills so green that you wonder whether there’s something unusual in the soil, there are rural towns with more quaint cottages than you can count, and caves with tales of kings, queens, and treachery.
On this tour, you explore the most fascinating spots in the area of Derbyshire.
You see the gently towering hillocks of the Peak District, experience the traditional streets and treats of Bakewell village, and journey into the natural wonder of Poole’s Cavern.
Join this tour and experience England in miniature.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Castleton, Castleton, Hope Valley, Peak District National Park, England
Your first stop is in Castleton. This quaint old town attracts travellers from all over the world for its quintessential English charm. You can wander the streets, enjoy a beautiful view up a valley, and learn its history at an insightful information centre.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Monsal Trail, Aldern House Baslow Road Baslow Road, Peak District National Park, Bakewell DE45 1AE England
You then venture to Monsal Head. There’s an old rail line viaduct that emerges from green hills to create a unique vista. It’s a gorgeous structure with an impressive history.
Monsal Headstone Viaduct – A landmark viaduct and walking route that spans the serene Monsal Dale.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Bakewell, Bakewell, Peak District National Park, England
If you’re hungry, then you’re in luck, because you’re stopping for lunch in Bakewell next. Not only is this town delicious to look at, but it’s also the home of one of England’s most famous desserts, the Bakewell Pudding.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Poole's Cavern & Buxton Country Park, Green Lane, Buxton SK17 9DH England
This magnificent limestone cave is part of a vast complex that have still not been fully explored.
Duration: 45 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- You are allowed up to 14kg (31lbs) of luggage per person on our tours from Manchester. This should be one piece of luggage similar to an airline carry-on bag (approximately 55cm x 45cm x 25cm / 22in x 17in x 10in) and a small bag for onboard personal items.
- Please arrive at least 15 mins in advance to check-in.
- Please note that tour timings are for reference only and may vary for operational reasons.
- We regret that we are unable to permit children under 5 years on our tours.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- Small Group Tour with maximum 16 people
- Professional Driver Guide
- Transport by top of the range Mercedes mini-coach
- Entry/Admission - Poole's Cavern & Buxton Country Park
- Entry/Admission fees
- Meals and refreshments
NCP Car Park Manchester Store Street, Store St, Manchester M1 2WD, UK
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Rabbies Trail Burners in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
14-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operator's terms and conditions for this offer here.