King Edward built a castle in Conwy, King Arthur slayed a giant in Snowdonia, and the Romans laid the foundations for the town of Chester: this part of the world is packed full of myths and marvels.And on this tour, your guide takes you on a journey through the best of the must-see sights.You explore Conwy where a castle watches over a bustling harbour town. You visit Betws-Y-Coed, a quaint village nestling amongst the stunning mountains of Snowdonia. And you explore Chester, a town that’s blessed with one of the most brilliant cathedrals in all of England.It’s a day tour that’s perfect for anyone who enjoys a mixture of castles, beautiful landscapes, and curious towns.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Conwy Castle Rose Hill Street, Conwy LL32 8LD Wales
Your first stop of the day is Conwy. This must be one of the most picture-perfect harbour towns in the world. You can see a castle perched by the sea, the ‘world’s smallest house’, and lots of cute restaurants boasting the best fish and chips.
Located near an impressive pair of bridges, this brilliantly preserved 13th-century fortress is a visual treat.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Snowdonia National Park, Snowdonia National Park, North Wales, Wales
Discover the jagged peaks of Wales’ premier national park.
Stop At: Betws-y-Coed, Betws-y-Coed, Snowdonia National Park, North Wales, Wales
You venture along the winding, scenic roads of the Snowdonia National Park before you arrive in Betws-Y-Coed. This quaint town is known as the gateway to Snowdonia and is famous for its alpine trees and cosy cafes.
In the heart of the Gwydir Forest Park this village is the premier outdoor activity centre of North Wales.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Chester, Chester, Cheshire, England
This is one of England’s most historic towns, which means there are a lot of things to do here. We advise you to go straight to the ancient cathedral and learn about its remarkable past.
This ancient border city has a fascinating heritage that fuses Roman, Medieval, and Tudor city planning.
Duration: 45 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- You are allowed up to 14kg (31lbs) of luggage per person on our tours from Manchester. This should be one piece of luggage similar to an airline carry-on bag (approximately 55cm x 45cm x 25cm / 22in x 17in x 10in) and a small bag for onboard personal items.
- Please arrive at least 15 mins in advance to check-in.
- Please note that tour timings are for reference only and may vary for operational reasons.
- We regret that we are unable to permit children under 5 years on our tours.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- Small Group Tour with maximum 16 people
- Professional Driver Guide
- Transport by top of the range Mercedes mini-coach
- Entry/Admission - Conwy Castle
- Entry/Admission fees
- Meals and refreshments
Store St, Manchester M1 2WD, UK
10 hours 45 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Rabbies Trail Burners in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
14-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operator's terms and conditions for this offer here.