Glasgow’s annual folk, roots and world music festival, Celtic Connections celebrates Celtic music and its connections to cultures across the globe. In January 2020, more than 2,000 musicians from around the world will descend on Glasgow and bring the city to life for 18 days of concerts, ceilidhs, talks, art exhibitions, workshops, and free events. Celtic Connections is the largest winter music festival of its kind and the UK’s premier celebration of Celtic music.
As part of this package, you will get to experience one of the flagship concerts at the Royal Concert Hall, as well as a hand-picked music event in one of the smaller venues. On some dates you will also get admission to the Festival Club one evening – an opportunity to meet some of the performers and enjoy impromptu music sessions. 2 nights accommodation in a centrally located hotel (B&B basis) is also included.
What You'll Get
Visit: The Glasgow Royal Concert Hall, 2 Sauchiehall Street, Glasgow G2 3NY Scotland
Celtic Connections concert ticket
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Please refer to the Celtic Connections website for the concert programme.
- Any special requests for a particular concert, add a note to the "Special Requirements" box.
- If no particular concert is requested, tickets will be allocated based on availability and advised at the time of confirmation.
- Vouchers for hotel and tickets will be issued upon booking confirmation.
- Most travelers can participate
- Festival Club tickets available on the following dates only - January 17, 18, 24-26, 30-31 / February 1-2
- 2 overnights in a 3/4 star hotel in Glasgow, based on 2 people sharing an en-suite room
- Breakfast daily (2 in total)
- A Celtic Connections concert ticket at the Royal Concert Hall
- A ticket to one more Celtic Connections concert in a different venue
- Admission to the Festival Club (available on certain dates only)
- Car hire
- Entrances to attractions
The Glasgow Royal Concert Hall, 2 Sauchiehall Street, Glasgow G2 3NY Scotland
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. Hotel Double Occupancy Room 1/16/2020 - 2/1/2020
|Monday - Sunday:||12:00 AM - 11:30 PM|
|Monday - Sunday:||12:00 PM - 11:30 PM|
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Rabbies Trail Burners in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
14-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operator's terms and conditions for this offer here.