Join us onboard the Red Bus Bistro for a Gin Tea Experience. Leaving from Waterloo Street, the tour lasts approximately 90 minutes during which we visit the top attractions Edinburgh has to offer including; Scott Monument, Edinburgh Castle, Greyfriar's Bobby and Holyrood Palace
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Scott Monument, E. Princes St Gardens, Edinburgh EH2 2EJ Scotland
The Scott Monument is a Victorian Gothic monument to Scottish author Sir Walter Scott.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No tickets are issued for the tour.
- No refunds will be given less than the 4 weeks prior to the date of booking.
- Smoking is not permitted on the Bus at any time.
- There is no toilet on board.
- There may be occasions where the tour has to be cancelled without advance notice, in the event of a cancellation patrons will be refunded in full or transferred onto another tour date.
- Red Bus Bistro Company Limited will go out of its way to cater for as diverse and audience as possible within the physical confines of the bus, and will follow the DDA Legislation guidelines at all times.
- It is not the policy of Red Bus Bistro Company Ltd to discriminate in any way against employees or passengers regarding disability, gender, race, sexual orientation or religious beliefs.
- The tour will last between 70-90 minutes dependant on conditions, in which time our patrons will be served with an Afternoon Tea or Gin Tour. For private hire all requests are considered.
- The tour is not suitable for 6 year Old’s and under
- Full payment is required at the time of booking; cancellations are accepted no later than 15 working days before the tour date. Red Bus Bistro will refund in full minus £5 admin fee.
- Patrons should expect to share a table especially on our busier weekend tours. If patrons would rather not share a table we can try and accommodate them on a quieter tour.
- Patrons are requested to arrive 5 – 10 minutes before departure at Stance ZF, Waterloo Place, Edinburgh. Unfortunately we cannot wait for late comers as we only have a limited time on stand. Refunds will not be offered to latecomers.
- Conditions of carriage are subject to legislation set out by the Public Passenger Vehicles Act 1981; all details can be given by the Red Bus Bistro head office.
- Red Bus Bistro Bookings are only valid for the date and time stated.
- Our website will make the booking process very quick and easy for anyone booking, a large print version of the terms and conditions can be downloaded if needed, for all information go to www.redbusbistro.co.uk
- We do not offer live or recorded guide commentary on our buses. We are a dining Experience whilst touring Edinburgh or Glasgow.
- We offer gluten free or vegetarian options. Our Products may contain nuts. Please specify requirements upon reservation.
- We would like to point out that we operate Vintage Routemaster Buses, and although we keep our vehicles in the best possible maintenance condition there will be times that unforeseen maintenance issues may arise and result in a disruption to the tours, or cancellation; however we will endeavour to do everything in our power to avoid any disruption.
- RED BUS BISTRO COMPANY LIMITED ACCESS POLICIES
- For groups of 12 and above we require 50% of the total bill as down payment which is non-refundable, the balance is then due 3 weeks before the tour date.
- Red Bus Bistro Company reserves the right to refuse carriage of patrons who are intoxicated, or displaying threatening or abusive behaviour, no refunds will be given under these circumstances. We also ask that a reasonable standard of behaviour is adhered to while on the tour, as there are other passengers to consider.
- Red Bus Bistro does not take any responsibility for the loss, damage or theft of personal belongings while on the Bus.
- Red Bus Bistro is not responsible for any damage caused by breaking the rules.
- Red Bus Bistro’s Bus was registered in 1966; it consists of Drivers Cab, upper deck, lower deck, and will always have at least 4 staff on board. The bus seats 12 downstairs and 28 upstairs; unfortunately due to the age and design of the Bus we cannot accommodate wheelchair passengers. Red Bus Bistro can reserve seating in advance for the lower deck for those with mobility concerns. As per above, patrons should otherwise be prepared to share a table, where the patrons would rather be seated alone we can try and accommodate them on a quieter tour however not guaranteed,
- If the tour is cancelled after the first half an hours commencement, we will then offer availability on another tour.
- If you have booked using an Itison voucher, we may ask to see your voucher on your phone.
- Please be prepared to redeem any Gift Voucher you may have used for payment to the bus on the day of the tour.
- TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Anyone under the age of 14 must be accompanied by an adult
- All information gained from Patrons will never be given to any third parties; Red Bus Bistro Company Limited is responsible for all online transactions.
- Your Surname is passed to the Bus Manager prior to your tour, this will be requested upon arrival at the bus, you can print this email out purely for your own information.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Home baked warm scone with cream, jam and strawberry garnish
- Handmade Sandwich selections
- Sumptuous cupcakes
- Selection of Petit Fours
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Alcoholic Beverages
1 hour 30 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Red Bus Bistro Company Limited in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
14-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operator's terms and conditions for this offer here.