This tour is full of moving histories, surprising lives and compelling stories of LGBTQ+ lives over the last 300 years. We'll also explore some of the most elegant streets in central London, and you'll leave with ideas of places to visit after the tour, including London's original LGBTQ+ bookshop and a very special heritage pub.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bloomsbury, London England
London's history from a lesbian, gay, bisexual, trans and queer perspective from the 18th century to the present day.
Including: a free-loving group of artists, the lesbian pioneers of women's medicine, the philosopher who first defended same-sex love, an 18th century 'queer' space, cross-dressing Victorians, the first gender affirmation surgeries, a landmark lesbian novel, London's best-loved LGBTQ bookshop...and we'll learn some Polari - London's secret gay language!
Duration: 2 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 9 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- COVID-19 vaccination required for guides
- Private Tour
- Professional qualified guide
10 Bernard St, London WC1N 1LT, UK
Fitzroy Tavern, 16 Charlotte St., London W1T 2LY, UK
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Ric Morris in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.