A Walking Tour around the major Beatles Places in London - with Richard Porter, author of the book ‘Guide to the Beatles London’
About This Deal
"There are places I'll remember all my life", sang the Beatles in one of their most evocative songs.
Many of those places are in the "London Town" of this walk.
• So get back with Richard to the place where the opening scenes for A Hard Day's Night were filmed
• the restaurant featured in Help!
• the former Apple Shop which had the psychedelic mural painted on the wall
• the registry office where two of the Beatles were married
• the apartment immortalised by Ringo, John and Yoko where the infamous "Two Virgins" picture was taken
• we'll also see the house where Paul lived with Jane Asher. Those were the days ... for it was in that house that John and Paul wrote I Want To Hold Your Hand.
• And for a grand finale - the legendary Abbey Road studios and crosswalk
tours include a short tube journey to St John's Wood for Abbey Road. To save time and money, please buy a travel card, or oystercard, before coming to the tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- All activities
- Local guide
- Transportation to/from attractions
Marylebone Station, Melcombe Pl, Marylebone, London NW1 6JJ, UK
2 hours 30 minutes
Abbey Road Studios, 3 Abbey Rd, St John's Wood, London NW8 9AY, UK
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the London Beatles Walks in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.