Meeting and engaging with our unique and world renowned collection of flown owls and hawks, in a fully immersive and interactive experience.
Beautiful Wildlife and Owl Garden set in an ancient walled garden, with 20 different owls in spacious individually designed aviaries.
Flly up to eight owls and hawks to your gloved hand and learn about their natural behaviour and inter-dependency on their environment in the wild.
Fly in our Owl Barn with the smaller birds, in a safe and sheltered environment, and outside in our Flying Field with the larger owls and hawks.
A wonderful opportunity for photography and video with each individual bird. Enjoy them sitting on your gloved hand and being able to engage with each one.
Finish your morning with a delicious Exmoor Cream Tea in our tranquil garden surrounded by song birds.
Unique 15th century medieval farmhouse setting within the vale of Porlock, Exmoor National Park with views to the hills and beyond.
Peace, quiet and tranquility.
What You'll Get
Rod will give you a short tour of our wonderful Owl and Wildlife Garden, then provide you with a falconry glove and take you to the Owl Barn and Outdoor Flying Field, where you will fly 6 to 8 owls and hawks to your gloved hand. There will be ample opportunity for discussion and photography, giving you memories to last a lifetime.
A truly interactive immersive experience to reconnect with wildlife and the environment.
After your experience you can enjoy a delicious farmhouse Exmoor Cream Tea with local Strawberry Jam and Devon Clotted Cream and a hot or cold drink of your choice.
We also have a small lunchtime menu to choose from (at extra charge). Gluten free available.
If you wish to stay for the Afternoon Flying Display at 2pm you are welcome to do so free of charge through the summer season (Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday)
• Exmoor Experience, West Lynch Farm Porlock, Minehead, Somerset, Allerford, Exmoor National Park TA24 8HJ England
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Not recommended for children under 7 years of age.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Coffee and/or Tea - Delicious Exmoor Cream Tea with local clotted cream and hand-made Strawberry jam
- Falconry glove and other necessary equipment
Exmoor Owl & Hawk Centre, West Lynch Farm, Allerford, Minehead TA24 8HJ, UK
2 hours 30 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Exmoor Experience in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.