A unique interactive and immersive taster owl and hawk flying session for up to four people people
Situated in a 15th century medieval farmstead setting in the heart of Porlock Vale, one mile from Porlock. B&B in the farmhouse available on request at time of booking.
Incredible birds, and a gentle experience for all the family from 7-97! Giving you a memorable taster session with that Wow! factor.
Special and up close and personal.
Larger group bookings available upon request
Individualised for each small group or family and away from the crowds!
Peace, quiet, tranquility, restful, relaxing and memorable.
About This Deal
You will be met by Rod or Cathy and shown to the Owl Garden and Wildlife Area, for a quiet wander around to meet our unique collection of flown owls in their aviaries.
Rod will then meet and greet, and talk to you about the owls and your activity. he will then take you to the Owl Barn where he will explain about each individual bird.
You will fly each bird to your gloved hand, and learn about their natural behaviour in the wild and the inter-dependency of all species upon their ecosystem and one another.
There will opportunity for photographs and videos, and if possible Rod will take a video of part of the session for you.
In good weather you may fly a larger hawk or owl outside in the Flying Field.
At the end of activity you will be able to enjoy morning refreshments in the quiet and calm of the Tea Garden surrounded by wildlife.
This experience will be of approximately one hour in duration.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Infants and very young children (under 7) are permitted but may not be able to participate.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Coffee and/or Tea - Morning Refreshments with cake or biscuits
- Falconry glove and bag
- Free entry to the Afternoon Flying Display when available summer season on Wed, Thur, Sat, Sun
1 hour 20 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Exmoor Experience in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.