Our tours are designed for visitors to Britain and are conducted by friendly and informative driver-guides. We show you the best of Britain, the famous places that no visitor to Britain should miss, but also exceptional places off-the-beaten-track. The tours are only for small groups - a few more in the peak summer months - and are conducted in safe and comfortable vehicles. This tour visits the most beautiful town in England and one of the world's most iconic prehistoric monuments.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Stonehenge, Amesbury SP4 7DE England
Your guide will accompany you to the stone circle, explain all about the building of Stonehenge, explain the old and new theories about why it was built and who built it, and point out all the other parts of the Stonehenge complex. You will then have free time to explore the site and to experience the exhibition in the Visitor Centre.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Bath, Bath, Somerset, England
Join your guide on a 90-minute walking tour of the city to hear all about its history and the famous people who have lived there. There will be free time for you to explore the city independently. Don't miss a visit to the Roman Baths (entry fee not included in the tour price) one of the most important and sacred spas in the Roman Empire.
Duration: 4 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Children under 3 years old are not permitted to join our tours.
- Most travelers can participate
- You must contact us in advance of the tour if you will be bringing a child's stroller. We cannot guarantee travel otherwise.
- You must contact us in advance of the tour if you will be bringing a service animal. We cannot guarantee travel otherwise.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Return travel from Cambridge
- Stonehenge entry fee
- Services of an experienced and knowledgeable guide
- Entry/Admission - Stonehenge
- Entry fees to other attractions
Gonville Place, Cambridge CB1 1NA, UK
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Roots Travel & Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.