Celebrating the life of Queen Victoria on the 200th anniversary of her birth. Born 200 years ago in May 1819. This special walk takes us on a journey of understanding what Victoria's life was like. We look at the local surroundings that are related to Victoria and cover Windsor's general history. Queen Victoria is undoubtedly the woman to celebrate this year with all the television dramas, documentaries and films being shown. Visitors just can't get enough of this special walk.
You also have a unique opportunity to be accompanied by an Ex Royal Guard Paddy McNeill. He presents history from a different perspective having experienced many of the royal ceremonies and events surrounding the Royal Family and the Brigade of Guards. He will be your host through the walk. Your are sure to be entertained and informed.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Windsor Royal Station, Windsor and Eton Central Station Thames Street, Windsor SL4 1PJ England
The Victorians gave us so much through the railway. But how many know the history of Queen Victoria and Windsor and Eton Central Train Station?
Duration: 25 minutes
Stop At: Windsor Guildhall, Guildhall High Street, Windsor SL4 1LR England
We talk about other local land marks in Windsor like the Guildhall. Sir Christopher Wren was the man behind the construction of this great Windsor building.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Windsor Castle, Castle Hill, Windsor SL4 1PD England
We are on the outside of Windsor Castle and looking at King Henry the Eighth Gate. Victoria and Alberts love story. Life in the Victorian castle. We also find out where they are laid to rest. Plus much more...
Duration: 20 minutes
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Motorised Wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Entry/Admission - Windsor Royal Station
- Entry to Windsor Castle
- Entry to Windsor Guildhall
- Entry/Admission - Windsor Guildhall
- Entry/Admission - Windsor Castle
1 Thames St, Windsor SL4 1PL, UK
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 11/5/2019 - 12/24/2019
|Monday - Sunday:||09:00 AM - 04:00 PM|
1 hour 45 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Royal Windsor Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.