One day photography tour in the stunning North West Highlands of Scotland for an unforgettable photography tour where I will take you to the best locations in the West and Northwest Highlands, where you will be able to capture those calendar shots. With the diverse landscape we have in The Highlands you will see, Lochs, Glens, Mountains, hills, woodlands, wildlife and of course the ever-changing weather which can really add drama and life to your compositions.
Whether you are a seasoned photographer or just starting out with a DSLR camera this is a chance to be chauffeur driven around to the best spots in The Highlands. This tour is from Inverness to Glen Affric/Dog Falls and surrounding area.
I will pick you up for an early start to catch a sunrise for an unforgettable photography adventure. Tours will last for approximately 6-8 hours weather and light dependant during winter months.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Glen Affric National Nature Reserve, Cannich Scotland
Glen Affric is the destination and we will spend the day around this area.
Duration: 6 hours
Stop At: Plodda Falls, Tomich Scotland
An amazing waterfall where we can climb down to the bottom of the waterfall and take shots looking up at the waterfall.
Duration: 2 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual - Winter clothing, walking boots, hats and gloves, waterproofs highly recommended.
- Minimum age is 12 years accompanied by an adult
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Whilst travelling we do require the travellers to wear a mask and a window will be open for the duration. Hand santiser will be on hand throught the day, and travellers are required to sanitise before entering the vehicle, We shall do our utmost best to keep everyone safe and comfortable.
- Snacks - Small snacks will be provided
- Lunch - Soup and Sandwiches offered, please notify of any allergies or Vegetarian options
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only) Hotels located in Inverness and outwith 5 miles
- Transport by private vehicle
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Food and drinks
Wasps Inverness Creative Academy, Midmills Bldg, Stephen's St, Inverness IV2 3JP, UK
Traveler pickup is offered
6 to 8 hours
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Sgùrr Photography in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.