The tour provides a creative, interactive, personal and unique experience ranging from musical and cultural history to modern-day infrastructure and lifestyle in Southall, West London.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Southall, Southall, Ealing, Greater London, England
The main exit of the Southall central railway station is the meeting point for all the guests and the host during the heritage tour. The tour will start and end at this venue. At the beginning, the walking tour will pass through renowned musical and fabric store and their workshop to experience the cultural, musical diversity, and bonding of the city with the rest of the world.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: New Fabric Shops Ltd, 104 106 The Green, Southall UB2 4BQ, UK
Get to experience the rich design, embroideries, painting, and printing work on different Asian-continental fabrics. We will introduce you to the designers and their workshop and try to connect with a universal design perspective with the value addition of the materials to our lifestyles.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: BINA Musicals, 31-33 The Green, Southall UB2 4AN, UK
BINA MUSICAL STORES was established over SEVENTY years ago, during financial and technical scarcity. The founders of BINA MUSICAL STORES were keen visionaries and men of strict principles who always listened to what the customer wanted rather than tell him what they had to offer. Their instruments are famous for their ease of use and adaptability to any environment. This is evident from the variety of models they provide for every device to suit everyone’s needs and requirements.
During the tour, get to know the musical store's production facilities, including cutting, polishing, carpentry, assembling, tuning, and packing, all under one roof. Emphasis has been placed on quality control with pre-polishing, pre-tuning, and pre-packing inspections. Now, having come this far, BINA MUSICAL STORES is committed to bringing the guest/client world-class instruments at competitive prices.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: PRSSV Institute of Performing Arts and Heritage, 112 The Green, Southall UB2 4BQ, UK
View a permanent Indian music exhibition at the PRSSV offices on the first floor. Interact with local musicians and trainers. Get hands-on experience with several classical musical instruments.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: The Dominion Centre, 112 The Green, Southall UB2 4BQ, UK
1. View Ealing's Heritage collection of Martinware Pottery housed in the Library
2. Experience the Dominion center, which was once a cinema leased by the seminal India Workers Association (With an overview of Punjab links to India, Black Sisters, Southall Riots, Blair Peach).
3. Learn about the permanent exhibition of Benares Baaj Story; Performances, Archives, and Exhibition
4. Get to experience the Musical Tradition journey from India to Ealing - which traces the journey from 18th Century India to 21st Century West London.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Delhi wala, 11 King St, Southall UB2 4DF, UK
Delhiwala is a fine dining restaurant located on the famous King Street in Southall. Pretty close to the Gurudwara.
This restaurant gives you a typical feel of New Delhi in London. They have a wide variety of Indian sweets, snacks, chaats, and main courses.
Take a short break between the tour and relish the authentic Asian delicacies.
Duration: 30 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Proof of COVID-19 vaccination required for travelers
- COVID-19 vaccination required for guides
- Musical instruments
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Bottled water
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - New Fabric Shops Ltd
- Entry/Admission - BINA Musicals
- Entry/Admission - PRSSV Institute of Performing Arts and Heritage
- Entry/Admission - Delhi wala
Southall Station (Stop O), Southall UB2 4AH, UK
Traveler pickup is offered
We request all the guests to meet at Southall main railway station Station.
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Sangrr in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.