This is a MUST DO Walking Tour in the most prettiest hill range from the 7 hills which creates Edinburgh.Discover the Scottish Highlands & Stunning Scottish Nature in the middle of the capital city! If you love nature & want to explore real beauty of Edinburgh and famous Pentland Hills, then this is ideal.Hi, I am Rishi your host and your guide.I got my degree in Tourism in Edinburgh to match my love of travel. I live in the alluring city of Edinburgh, but I am originally from India. However when I first came to Edinburgh many years back I fell in love with this city. Being myself a nature lover and an explorer, I found endless opportunities here. Discover Real Edinburgh with a local expert. I conduct walking tours in this stunning city. Walking tours are the best way to discover the true beauty of Edinburgh. If you want to explore real Edinburgh, then you are looking at your ideal tour guide. The experience I will provide will become the memories of a life time for you…
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pentland Hills, Just south of Edinburgh, Edinburgh EH10 6JF Scotland
Do you want to Explore Real Edinburgh and Scottish Highlands in the middle of the capital?
We will be heading straight to the heart of mother nature and we will be back by LUNCH TIME.
I will provide an unforgettable excursion for nature lovers in the most prettiest hill range from the 7 hills which creates Edinburgh, walking & exploring the alluring hills geologically, historically and more, starting from the foot hills of the stunning Pentlands. We will stop for short breaks whenever needed.
If you are in Edinburgh or planning to visit this amazing city, and if you want to discover nature and panoramic views of the city by walking, then this is the ideal tour for you.
Please get in touch with me here and let's have a wonderful experience together!
1. No training required, however basic fitness level is required as it is hill walking.
2. Good hiking footwear is essential and don't forget your waterproof clothing - just in case.
3. We will take a local bus from our meeting point to the foot hills of the Pentlands (a very short journey).
4. Tour will last 3 to 4 hours depending on how we walk, I like to keep things flexible depending on your requirement.
Duration: 4 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Good hiking footwear is essential and water proof clothing
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Light snacks and a bottle of water is included
- I will also provide an ALL DAY BUS TICKET. You can use it till midnight, as many times you want.
King's Theatre, 2 Leven St, Edinburgh EH3 9LQ, UK
3 to 4 hours
Currie EH14, UK
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Rishi in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
14-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operator's terms and conditions for this offer here.