Join a food & drink sampling tour focusing on culinary product which represents the idea of indulgence!
With a sample to try at each visit, your locally based guide will share 3 hours of exploring some of central Bath's finest, independent, culinary outlets. There are a maximum of 8 participants and a broad range of savoury & sweet food & drink to try, all produced and/or retailed by independent businesses and we'll share the story behind each one.
Each of the 7-8 samples you'll be offered is included in the price, and the total amount of food & drink equates to a reasonably-sized meal so be sure to eat light, if at all, before the tour starts! We also share some of the the unique history of this UNESCO World Heritage city which has become a major destination on the UK's culinary trail.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Savouring Bath, Bath BA1 1LY England
Various food outlets within the city centre, and within 5-10 mins walk from the centre. Locations we visit change occasionally and we do not advertise specific locations as this ruins the element of surprise which makes our tours extra special!
Duration: 3 hours
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- IMPORTANT: If you have special dietary restrictions, please be sure to message us with the details by 1 week before you tour in order that we can try to accommodate.
- We are unable to accommodate any special dietary needs informed to us with less than 1 week before any tour.
- Children aged 18 or under must be accompanied by an adult
- Babies, toddlers & children under the age of 8 are not permitted to join scheduled tours.
- Each tour requires a minimum of 2 people to operate
- Tours operate in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Adult pricing applies to all travellers;
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Accessibility - this is a walking tour in central Bath covering approx 1.5 miles in 3 hours.
- Accessibility - some surfaces are uneven and some steps are included (max. 40)
- Accessible - tours are sadly not accessible for wheelchair users due to the age and layout of many of the buildings visited on our tour routes.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Snacks - Similar to a tasting menu, each tour includes ~7-8 samples which together equate to a reasonably sized meal.
- Artisan supplier visits: Our food suppliers are independent businesses retailing handcrafted product
- Local guide: tours are lead by locally based guides, all passionate about Bath's culinary heritage
- Advice on the city's best food & drink: we'll share details of our favourite culinary hotspots!
- Small-group tour: max 8 people on any tour;
- Most special dietary needs accounted for: as long as you let us know by 48 hrs before your tour.
- Alcoholic Beverages - Available to purchase on request
- Private transportation
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Savouring Bath in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
14-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operator's terms and conditions for this offer here.