Not only will we take you to the real life locations, we will paint a picture of lasting memories and leave you with the true essence of the Highlands, both past and present.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Culloden Battlefield Visitor Centre, Culloden Moor IV2 5EU Scotland
Visiting this first class visitor centre at the site of the last hand to hand combat battle on UK soil and the location of the tragic end to the 1745 Uprising.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Fort George, 11 miles off the A96, Inverness IV2 7TD Scotland
Built after the Uprising, it has never been under siege. A remarkable feat of engineering, in a beautiful location and still an active army barrack.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Beauly Priory, Beauly IV4 7DY Beauly IV4, Beauly Scotland
The real life location for Jamie and Claire's departure to France.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Castle Leod, Strathpeffer IV14 9AA Scotland
The ancestral home of the Clan MacKenzie.
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Clava Cairns, Balnuaran of Clava, IV2 5EU Scotland
The real life standing stone that Claire touched to be transported to Jamie Fraser.
Duration: 30 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We have signed up to the Visit Scotland and Visit Britain Good to Go campaign to ensure we meet the standards required during the coronavirus pandemic. We regularly check and sign up to the Scottish Government guidelines. All tours are private and vehicles completely sanitized after each use.
- Bottled water
- WiFi on board
- Private transportation
- Entrance fees
- Entry/Admission - Culloden Battlefield
- Entry/Admission - Fort George
- Entry/Admission - Castle Leod
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up from Inverness and surrounding area up to 30 miles, including Invergordon Port.
- Inverness Airport, Dalcross, Inverness IV2 7JB, UK
- Cromarty Firth Port Authority, Invergordon, UK, Port Office, Shore Rd, Invergordon IV18 0HD, UK
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Scotland's Highland Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.