Relax and savour the Speyside Experience with your private driver/guide and a choice of 50 distilleries.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Glenmorangie Distillery, on the A9 Ross-shire, IV19 1PZ Scotland
A very popular whisky, over 175 years old and home to Scotland's tallest stills.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: The Dalmore Distillery, Alness IV17 0UT Scotland
Famous for its stag emblem, the Dalmore was once owned by three MacKenzie brothers. Closed during the first world war to accommodate the making of mines, it is once again a world class whisky.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Glen Ord Distillery Inverness, Muir of Ord IV6 7UJ Scotland
One of three homes to the Singleton, a tour of this hidden distillery and visitor centre is a must.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We have signed up to the Visit Scotland and Visit Britain Good to Go campaign to ensure we meet the standards required during the coronavirus pandemic. We regularly check and sign up to the Scottish Government guidelines. All tours are private and vehicles completely sanitized after each use.
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
- WiFi on board
- Entrance fees
- Entry/Admission - Glenmorangie Distillery
- Entry/Admission - The Dalmore Distillery
- Entry/Admission - Glen Ord Distillery
Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick up from Inverness accommodation and up to a distance of 30 miles, including the Port of Invergordon.
- Inverness Airport, Inverness Scotland
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Scotland's Highland Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.