A fabulous round trip from Inverness, taking in some spectacular scenery and a variety of stops along the way.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Inverness Cathedral, 15 Ardross Street, Inverness IV3 5NS Scotland
St Andrews Cathedral, on the banks of the River Ness was never completed as funds had run out. It is the most northerly cathedral in the UK.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Loch Ness, Scotland
The deepest and longest loch in the the UK is the perfect place for Nessie to hide.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Invermoriston Falls, Village Hall Car Park, Invermoriston Scotland
There are some lovely walks by the river at this small inland village, home to one of Thomas Telford's bridges, built in 1813.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Fort Augustus Abbey, Fort Augustus Scotland
Lots to see in this lovely village beside Loch Ness and the Caledonian Canal including the locks, the old Abbey and The Clansman Centre.
Duration: 50 minutes
Stop At: Dalwhinnie Distillery A885 Highland Village, Dalwhinnie PH19 1AA Scotland
Visit this remote but popular Highland distillery. (optional)
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Cairngorms National Park, PH22 1QH Scotland
Driving through the National Park en route to Aviemore you have the choice to stop in Aviemore or visit one of the nearby lochs; Loch an Eilean or Loch Morlich and perhaps spot a red squirrel.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Tomatin Distillery Visitor Centre, Inverness IV13 7YT Scotland
Only 25 miles south of Inverness, Tomatin Distillery makes, amongst other single malts, Cu Bocan for just one week each year. (optional)
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Highland Folk Museum, Aultlarie Croft Kingussie Road, Newtonmore PH20 1AY Scotland
This village museum has an abundance of buildings and artefacts depicting Highland life in days gone by. (no entrance fee, donations welcome)
Duration: 1 hour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We have signed up to the Visit Scotland and Visit Britain Good to Go campaign to ensure we meet the standards required during the coronavirus pandemic. We regularly check and sign up to the Scottish Government guidelines. All tours are private and vehicles completely sanitized after each use.
- Private transportation
- WiFi on board
- Bottled water
- Entrance fees
- Entry/Admission - Dalwhinnie Distillery
- Entry/Admission - Tomatin Distillery Visitor Centre
Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick up from Inverness accommodation and up to a distance of 30 miles away, including the Port of Invergordon.
- Inverness Airport, Inverness Scotland
- Invergordon Port
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Scotland's Highland Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.