A fabulous round trip from Inverness, taking in some spectacular scenery and a variety of stops along the way.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Dunrobin Castle and Gardens, Golspie KW10 6SF Scotland
Seat of the Earls of Sutherland. Remarkable castle and gardens with a twice daily falconry display.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Struie Hill Viewpoint, B9176, Alness IV17 0XR, UK
Over looking the Kyle of Sutherland and also know as Millionaire's View or Million Dollar View.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Falls of Shin, Achany Glen, Lairg IV27 4EE Scotland
Catch the salmon leaping (October & November best times to sight them), visit the shop, restaurant and exhibition or just listen to the gentle roar of the falls.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Strathpeffer Pump Room, Strathpeffer IV14 9DY Scotland
A favourite location of the Victorians, when the railway still reached this small village and popular spa destination due to the sulphur springs.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Beauly Priory, Beauly IV4 7DY Beauly IV4, Beauly Scotland
From the Valliscaulian Order of Monks the remains of the Abbey house some excellent burial structures and is the real life location of Outlander's Jamie & Claire's departure to France.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Urquhart Castle, A82, Drumnadrochit IV63 6XJ Scotland
Discover the past, violent history of this strategic castle on Loch Ness and look for Nessie too!
Duration: 1 hour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We have signed up to the Visit Scotland and Visit Britain Good to Go campaign to ensure we meet the standards required during the coronavirus pandemic. We regularly check and sign up to the Scottish Government guidelines. All tours are private and vehicles completely sanitized after each use.
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
- WiFi on board
- Entrance fees
- Entry/Admission - Dunrobin Castle and Gardens
- Entry/Admission - Urquhart Castle
Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick up from Inverness accommodation and up to a distance of 30 miles away, including the Port of Invergordon.
- Inverness Airport, Inverness Scotland
- Invergordon Port
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Scotland's Highland Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.