Exploring our beautiful countryside and historical sites either surrounded by the ever changing autumn colours or crisp winter days is a fantastic experience.
We can tailor this tour to your preferred stops. Scotland's Highland Tours are open all year and this tour gives you the opportunity to be privately guided and driven to some of the areas best locations, even in winter!
With an increased chance of seeing deer on tour and maybe also the spectacular Aurora Borealis one late night whilst sipping on a malt.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Inverness Cathedral, 15 Ardross Street, Inverness IV3 5NS Scotland
This is a shorter tour suited to the shorter days we get over the winter months. If you have a preferred location/site you wish to visit which is not listed here, please message us.
Starting with a drive around the city, showcasing the various historical and architectural buildings which you can explore further at your leisure. We recommend a walk by the Ness which is quite lovely with the lights reflecting in the river and take your pick from the many great eateries and pubs to warm you up.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Eilean Donan Castle, Kyle of Lochalsh IV40 8DX Scotland
Magnificent all year round, one of Scotland's best loved castles is open all year except January and private functions - 2,4,7,14,16,17, November, 9,16,17 December, 17, 28 February 2020. Please message after booking to confirm availability.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Achnasheen, Achnasheen, Ross and Cromarty, Scottish Highlands, Scotland
Returning over the deer filled hills and moors, we will stop for warm refreshments at the Ledgowan Lodge Hotel.
Duration: 30 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We have signed up to the Visit Scotland and Visit Britain Good to Go campaign to ensure we meet the standards required during the coronavirus pandemic. We regularly check and sign up to the Scottish Government guidelines. All tours are private and vehicles completely sanitized after each use.
- Private transportation
- WiFi on board
- Bottled water
- Entrance fees
- Entry/Admission - Eilean Donan Castle
Traveler pickup is offered
Inverness is our main pick up location, either airport, hotel or apartment/cottage.
- Turnhouse Airport, Edinburgh EH12 9DN Scotland
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Scotland's Highland Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.