Magical light and memorable landscapes… Scotland360° photography workshops offer unique, inspirational photography experiences.
Set in iconic landscapes, my bespoke photography workshops are crafted for small groups and individuals, drawing on my expertise to develop your photography knowledge and skills.
What You'll Get
Join me for an evening photography workshop in Inverness. The Christmas lights have been switched on and there are fabulous possibilties for taking some great photographs.
Discover some of the secrets to taking great photographs of Christmas night time lights and how to use the light and the timing to best effect.
Capturing low light photography scenes can be one of the most challenging subjects in photography, yet it can also be one of the most rewarding, producing stunning results.
We’ll run through the different types of low light, the essential equipment required and how to dial in your camera settings to best effect.
Bring along your camera and you will also need a tripod (I have a couple of spare tripods which I can lend out). A remote control for your camera will also be very useful on the night and if you have spare batteries for your camera, make sure they're charged and bring them along with you.
You will also need warm clothes and a headtorch will also be useful if you have one.
• River Ness, Inverness Scotland
• Ness Islands, Great Glen Way, Inverness IV63 6TU Scotland
• Inverness, Inverness, Scottish Highlands, Scotland
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Camera equipment is excluded. Please bring your own camera and camera equipment
Best Western Inverness Palace Hotel & Spa, 8 Ness Walk, Inverness IV3 5NG, UK
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Scotland360 Photography in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
14-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operator's terms and conditions for this offer here.