Magical light and memorable landscapes... Scotland360° photography workshops offer unique, inspirational photography experiences.
Set in iconic landscapes, my bespoke photography workshops are crafted for small groups and individuals, drawing on my expertise to develop your photography knowledge and skills.
What You'll Get
Join me for a landscape photography workshop in iconic Glen Affric.
Discover the secrets of perspective in a range of landscape scales - from mountains and glens to forests and water.
Springtime provides superb photographic opportunities as the hues in the glens change and the snow gradually thaws from the high mountain tops. With new leaves and fresh growth on the trees, this is a magical time for landscape photographers.
We will have wide open vistas and the River Affric is one of the central features, providing us with opportunities to expand the photographic potential. Use the river as a backdrop, freeze the motion, slow it down to silky smoothness, capture the mood or display the power - there is plenty of scope here.
I offer tuition in landscape photography techniques; from scenic viewpoints to capture the sense of location and place, to more discrete settings to further refine your techniques. We'll use perspective and viewpoints to explore creative composition.
This workshop is suited for beginners and those looking for more advanced techniques. You will receive tuition in the use of filters, contrasting light conditions and setting up your camera for best results.
• Glen Affric National Nature Reserve, Cannich Scotland
• Loch Affric Circular Walk, Off A831, Beauly Scotland
• Cannich, Cannich, Scottish Highlands, Scotland
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Service animals allowed
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Photography tutoring
- Bottled water
bog cotton cafe, cannich caravan and camping park, Cannich, Beauly IV4 7LN, UK
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Scotland360 Photography in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
14-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operator's terms and conditions for this offer here.