Calling fans of all things spooky!
Do you love hearing wicked, twisted, and macabre tales from years gone by? Combine your love of frights and thrills with a historical tour of the hauntingly beautiful city of Bristol – with our ghost expert guide.
A city renowned for its mystery, eery settings and secrets, our tour of Bristol will see your live tour guide bravely battle the country’s harsh elements and scary locations.
Then you’ll go on a terrifying journey through Bristol where you’ll learn of wicked witches and ghosts that haunt the city and plague its castle. In fact, our immersive guides will make you feel as if you’re really there at the time, and allow you to soak up every chilling nook and cranny. Will you sense the presence of any ghosts or ghouls?
So, what are you waiting for? Book our Bristol tour today to unearth some of the best kept and darkest secrets of Scotland.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Queen Square, Off Prince Street, Bristol BS1 4NH England
The home to ancient horrors/
Pass By: Brunel's SS Great Britain, Gas Ferry Road Great Western Dockyard, Bristol BS1 6TY England
The world’s first ocean liner - from 1843!
Pass By: Bristol Cathedral, College Green, Bristol BS1 5TJ England
A stunning example of a hall church, central to Bristol’s dark history
Pass By: Pero's Bridge, St Augustine's Reach, Bristol Harbour, Bristol BS1 5UH England
Spanning Bristol’s floating harbour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- ● Professional live guide.
- Comprehensive Tour of Bristol
Equestrian Statue of William Ⅲ, Queen Square, Bristol BS1 4LH, UK
Hatchet Inn, Bristol BS1 5NA, UK
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the See Your City in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.