On arrival at Inveraray you will have the opportunity to explore the village or you might like to take a walk along the shore line. There is also a Woollen Mill which you can visit. We will then head towards Oban stopping at Kilmartin along the way where you will have the opportunity to visit Kilmartin Museum. On arrival in Oban you will have time to explore the town and may even wish to go to McCaig's Tower which overlooks the town of Oban, this is the perfect time to enjoy some lunch. Our final stop of the day will be at Luss, which has a beautiful church and stunningly breathtaking views. There will be plenty of opportunities to buy souvenirs along the way.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Inveraray, Inveraray, Argyll and Bute, Scotland
You will have approximately 45 mins to explore Inveraray. Here you can explore the village of Inveraray, you may wish to do some shopping or have a peaceful walk along the shore.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Kilmartin, Kilmartin, Argyll and Bute, Scotland
You will have approximately 45 minutes to explore Kilmartin. There is a museum you may wish to enter - Entry is £7.00 per person (correct at time of publishing). You will also have time to visit the Standing Stones behind the museum.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Oban, Oban, Argyll and Bute, Scotland
This will be our lunch stop. In Oban you can go to McCaig's Tower which overlooks the town of Oban, here you will experience truly spectacular views from the shore front.
Duration: 1 hour 10 minutes
Stop At: Luss, Luss, Loch Lomond and The Trossachs National Park, Scotland
Luss is a lovely small town on the banks of Loch Lomond. Luss Parish Church is a beautiful building which has a grave of a viking within the grounds. Time permitting you may wish to take a cruise on Loch Lomond which take approx 1 hour.
Duration: 1 hour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Due to Covid-19 we are keeping up to date with government guidelines and have measurements in place to keep our clients and staff safe. We recommend that clients ensure they are equipped with a face mask. Our vehicles will have a supply of hand sanitiser and all vehicles will be thoroughly cleaned.
- Shortbread, Water and a wee dram of Whisky
- Kilmartin Museum Entry/Admission
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Serca Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.