It's a game that will make use of your brain and creativity, but its also a great way to explore the city as you're being forced to actively look around you.
The puzzles are solved using permanent features of the city and you'll work out your path as you go around from one clue to the next, unravelling the story and ultimately discovering the secret behind Sherlock Holmes.
What You'll Get
This is a puzzle based treasure hunt. On arrival you will be given instructions and handed a backpack with everything you need for the game including 7 numbered envelopes with puzzles. Each puzzle is solved on a certain location and solving it will reveal the next location. The game will finish in the West End of Town. The duration varies greatly from group to group. Depending on their speed and wether or not they take a break. You will be in touch with the host via WhatsApp and so you need to bring a phone with internet access. The game follows the story of Arthur Conan Doyle's and Sherlock Holmes' background.
• New Town, Edinburgh Scotland
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- At the start you will be charged with a 20 refundable deposit for the kit rental.
Picardy Place, Picardy Pl, Edinburgh EH1, UK
2 hours 45 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Sherlock's Challenge in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.