It's a game that will make use of your brain and creativity, but its also a great way to explore the city as you're being forced to actively look around you.
The puzzles are solved using permanent features of the city and you'll work out your path as you go around from one clue to the next, unravelling the story and ultimately discovering the secret behind Sherlock Holmes.
About This Deal
The puzzle solving game that walks you through the New Town.
Together with your team you will have to make good use of the kit provided to work through all the puzzles. Each will let you know where to go next, you will collect some interesting tidbits on some of the characters you’ll meet along the way before the grand finale. Logic, deduction and walking are big parts of this game.
The game will finish in the West End of Town. The duration varies greatly from group to group, most groups can finish in under 3h but for some groups its a lot more. You will be in touch with the host via WhatsApp so you need to bring a phone with internet access. Help will be offered throughout by the host but its up to you to ask. By joining you are committing to returning the kit and the end location.
If you're looking for something different check out our other games: The Pirate's Riddle and Fantastic Creatures of edinburgh, also on TripAdvisor.
• New Town, Edinburgh Scotland
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- All the equipment is frequently sanitised. You will only have contact with the game master at the beginning and at the end. The game is outdoors and private so the experience is safe as long as the group follows social distancing rules.
- Instructions and backpack with the puzzles
- At the start you will be charged with a 20 refundable deposit for the kit rental.
2 hours 45 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Sherlock's Challenge in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.