Your journey departs from Edinburgh, travelling through the West of the City your guide will share a lifetime of local insights into Scotland's World Heritage City Centre. Very soon we pick up speed and hit the highway and follow the valley of the River Forth, one of Scotland's greatest rivers whose story is inextricably intertwined with our destination of Loch Lomond and the Trossachs National Park. On your tour you will receive Sixstar service, complimentary tea/coffee (only available in larger coach) and melt in the mouth shortbread. After a full day of adventure, toast to the memories made with new friends and a wee dram of fine scotch whisky.
Why have ***** when you deserve Sixstar!
We also offer private and bespoke tours for this location.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Kelpies & The Helix, 4 Stadium Way The Helix, Falkirk FK2 9EE Scotland
The horse heads known as the Kelpies tower over the site in testament to the work horses that powered our industrial revolution.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Stirling Castle, Castle Esplanade Upper Castle Hill, Old Town, Stirling FK8 1EJ Scotland
Stirling Castle, Scotland's ancient Royal Palace and Military stronghold.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Aberfoyle, Aberfoyle, Loch Lomond and The Trossachs National Park, Scotland
Aberfoyle is in the heart of Trossachs sitting on the banks of the River Forth. Here you can enjoy a scrumptious lunch.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Luss, Luss, Loch Lomond and The Trossachs National Park, Scotland
Explore the wonderful quaint village, skim stones on the beach or join the 90 minute cruise along the Loch.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: View Point, Forth Bridges, A904, Newton EH52 6QF Scotland
Admire the views across the Firth of Forth and take photographs
Duration: 20 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended to children under 5
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Air conditioned vehicle
- Tea/coffee and shortbread
- USB Charging points
- A wee dram of whisky
- Food and drink
- Entry to Stirling Castle - Adults - £18 Children - £11
- Boat Cruise (optional) Adults - £18 Children - £10
- Entry/Admission - Stirling Castle
Waterloo Place, Waterloo Pl, Edinburgh, UK
9 hours 30 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Sixstar Coach Tours Ltd in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.