Relax on a 2-hour cruise while enjoying a Ploughman's Lunch and drinks served on board.
Two-hour cruise with lunch
Fully licensed bar onboard
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Skipton Boat Trips, The Wharf Office, 3 Coach St, Skipton BD23 1LH, UK
The building that now houses our ticket office is one of the oldest canal related buildings in the area, dating to 1774 and is grade II listed. It was originally a warehouse for goods being transported on the canal, hence the large cranes outside- one facing the canal, the other facing our cobbled car park, formerly stables for horses towing the craft. Somewhere near the site of the wharf, although the exact location is now lost, was Winterwell Hall, a medieval manor whose remains were lost during the building of the canal basin.
Stop At: Snaygill Boats of Skipton, Skipton Road Bradley, Skipton BD20 9HA, UK
The boat passes a winding hole in the part of Skipton known as Snaygill. Directly opposite the winding hole can be found the Craven Nursing Home. This is built on the site of Snaygill House, and was initially built as a public house, the Copper Beeches. Snaygill was formerly a separate town to Skipton. It was listed in the Domesday Book as being owned by William the Conqueror, formerly by the Earl Edwin. The land was shown to be six carucates in size and production- one Carucate is the land 8 oxen can plough in a single season, roughly 120 acres.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- If you are booking as a party of two, you may be required to share a table owing to the nature of the seating on board.
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 46 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Your health is our top priority, and we have put special measures in place to keep all guests safe both during and after your activity. Stringent Cleaning Social Distancing Wellness Checks Following Government Guidelines We have implemented a Safe Arrival and Departure Protocol.
- Two-hour cruise
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Coach St, Skipton BD23 1LH, UK
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Skipton Boat Trips in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.