So, you arrive in Manchester and want to know all about our music history.
You have 3 choices available to you.
1. Go on a guided tour and see all those sights you read about before you came.
2. Walk around aimlessly hoping that the Gods of tourism will guide you.
3. Go to snikkit dot com and see what like minded locals want you to see about their home.
Snikkit dot com will show you everything about a place.
The main sites
But also the small stories, the best pubs and bars, where the locals eat and much much more.
This is your tour at your own pace and at your convenience. We have done all the homework for you and found and researched all the stories and facts you need for an enlightening self guided tour of Manchester's music and arts.
Once logged in you are the boss, you decide what you want to see and when you want to see it.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: O2 Apollo Manchester, Stockport Road Ardwick Green, Manchester M12 6AP England
In the 1970s it stopped presenting films and became solely a concert venue.
It also hosts seated events to a capacity of 2,693.
Pass By: Free Trade Hall, 58 Peter Street, Manchester M2 3NQ England
Where the Sex Pistols rocked a generation of Manchester musicians and Bob Dylan went electric.
Pass By: Salford Lads' Club, St. Ignatius Walk, Salford M5 3RX England
The Smiths iconic album cover.
Pass By: Home, 2 Tony Wilson Place First Street, Manchester M15 4FN England
Tony Wilson Way.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- We advise travellers to wear a mask when indoors or in social environments. This is your tour that you take with the people you choose, so it is as safe as we can possibly make it. All the stop-offs take their own covid precautions.
- 48 hours of uninterrupted content.
- Smartphone and headphones
- Private transportation
11- 5DD, The Hacienda, 15 Whitworth St W, Manchester M1 5DE, UK
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 4/25/2020 - 5/24/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||12:00 AM - 11:30 PM|
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the snikkit.com in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.