Join me in exploring St Catherine’s Valley, one of the most enchanting vales near Bath. Featuring rolling fields, country paths and fantastic scenery, this guided walk offers a peaceful escape to a hidden valley and the charming hills of the Cotswolds.
As we walk deeper into the secluded and hidden vale, we'll enjoy the peacefulness and charm of St Catherine’s Valley. And at every twist and turn of the vale, we’ll discover the breathtaking scenery of the rolling Cotswold hills.
Throughout this guided walk, I'll endeavour to share my passion and knowledge of the Cotswolds, St Catherine’s Valley and Bath.
About This Deal
We’ll start the walk at the quaint village of Batheaston near Bath. We’ll first follow the bubbling St Catherine’s Brook and stroll across the bottom of St Catherine’s Valley. At every twist and turn of the vale, we’ll discover the breathtaking scenery of the rolling Cotswold hills.
We’ll then leave the valley behind, climb a very steep hill and wander along country paths. From the top of the hill, we’ll enjoy glorious views of the enchanting vale. Dropping back down into St Catherine’s Valley, we’ll further enjoy the peacefulness and charm of the Cotswold vale. We’ll spot the picturesque village of St Catherine and the imposing St Catherine’s Court, before making our way back to Batheaston.
This guided walk is 8 miles (13 km) long and takes 3 to 3 ½ hours with regular stops. We’ll walk across rolling fields and along country lanes. This walk includes one very steep ascent and muddy paths, so you do need a good level of fitness to participate. Please bring walking boots, waterproofs, water and snacks.
• Cotswolds, Cotswolds, England
• Batheaston, Batheaston, Bath, Somerset, England
• St Catherine, St Catherine, Bath, Somerset, England
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular COVID-19 home tests for guides
- Hand sanitiser
- Bottled water
3 hours 30 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the A Dragon's Escape in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.