A local driver that offers a personel service.
This transfer is priced per vehicle. NOT PER PERSON.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Stonehenge, Amesbury SP4 7DE England
Stonehenge is archeological marvel, a must see if your visiting Southampton.
Duration: 2 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Minivan has a partition screen between passengers and customers.
- Bottled water
- WiFi on board
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Stonehenge
Traveler pickup is offered
- City Cruise Terminal Berth101 Coach Bay 1, Southampton SO15 1GZ, UK
- Mayflower Cruise Terminal, Herbert Walker Ave, Southampton SO15 0RB, UK
- Ocean Cruise Terminal (Berth 46-49), Dock Gate, 4 Cunard Rd, Southampton SO14 3QN, UK
- Queen Elizabeth II Cruise Terminal, Southampton SO14 3GG, UK
4 hours 30 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the SPH Executive Transfers & Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.