A local driver that offers a personel service.
This transfer is priced per vehicle. NOT PER PERSON.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Stonehenge, Amesbury SP4 7DE England
Stonehenge is archeological marvel, a must see if your visiting Southampton.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Salisbury Cathedral and Magna Carta, 6 The Close, Salisbury SP1 2EF England
Salisbury Cathedral is over 800 years old and has the tallest spire in the country. Home to the Magna Carta that is famous as a symbol of justice, fairness, and human rights, issued by Englands King John dating back to 1215.
Duration: 1 hour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Service animals allowed
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
- WiFi on board
- Entrance tickets are NOT included you must purchase these yourself prior to travel.
- Entry/Admission - Stonehenge
- Entry/Admission - Salisbury Cathedral and Magna Carta
5 hours 30 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Solent Private Hire in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.