Windsor Castle and Windsor is well worth visit. If the timings work out its definitely worth getting there for 10.45am to see the changing the guard. Walk down from the castle towards the river Thames and cross the bridge and you will be in Eton.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Windsor Castle, Castle Hill, Windsor SL4 1PD England
Windsor castle is the largest occupied castle in the world and is still used by the monarchy today. Visit the magnificent state apartments, grand reception room and the beautiful St Georges Chapel where Price Harry married Megan Markle.
Duration: 3 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Service animals allowed
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
- WiFi on board
- Entry/Admission - Windsor Castle
- This does NOT include any entrance tickets, these MUST be booked prior to travel.
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Solent Private Hire in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.