The RIver Tummel Rafing runs at the weekends from June to Spetember and is dam released so you are guaranteed plenty of water.
We will pick you up from the center of Edinburgh at approximately 8am (if your accommodation is in the center of Edinburgh then we can arrange to pick you up from there) and take you the River Tummel just north of Pitlochry. Your half-day rafting trip includes all equipment, transport on and off the river, experienced raft guides on each raft, a trip leader on each trip and an operations manager on dry land. We also include free professional photography with every trip so everyone goes away with lots of photos of their white water rafting adventure.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Forth Road Bridge, South Queensferry, Edinburgh EH30 9SF Scotland
You will drive over the new $5Billion Forth Road Bridge and also see the two other bridges across the River Forth. Great views
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 16 years
- A minimum of 4 people per booking is required
- Transport by coach/mini bus from Edinburgh city centre - if you tell us where you are staying we may be able to pick you up from there
- Experienced Raft Guides
- All equipment - bring your own swim wear and old trainers that will get wet and a towel
- Free Photos can be downloaded from the internet after your trip
- Shoes that will get wet!
Traveler pickup is offered
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Splash White Water Rafting in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.