The British Museum is the greatest museum in the world. It has 15 million artefacts on display and I’ll take you on a 2 hour walk though 2 million years of world history. I’ll be interesting, accurate and entertaining throughout.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The British Museum, Great Russell Street, London WC1B 3DG England
The British Museum has one of the most important historical collection in the world, but, with a so vast collection, it can be difficult to know where to start.
Join me in the discovering of this amazing museum.
You will be able to travel all around the world in just 2 hours and discover the wonders of ester island, the Egyptian mummies, the Greek Parthenon and much more!
Duration: 2 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Step in Time tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.