This Private Walking Tour will bring Canterbury and the murder of Thomas Becket to life! Find out what life would have been like as a pilgrim travelling to Canterbury. Make your own Canterbury Tale as you travel through time and discover this beautiful small walled city - a real gem in the Garden of England.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Canterbury Cathedral, 11 The Precincts, Canterbury CT1 2EH England
Hear the story of Thomas Becket's murder, see where it took place and learn about medieval life in Canterbury
Duration: 45 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Canterbury Cathedral
- Private transportation
1: Canterbury West Station, Canterbury CT2 8AN, UK
2: Abode Hotel Car Park, Canterbury CT1 2NR, UK
3: The Falstaff Hotel, St. Dunstans St, Canterbury CT2 8AF, UK
4: Canterbury Cathedral Lodge Hotel, Cathedral, The Precincts, Canterbury CT1 2EH, UK
5: Butter Market, Canterbury CT1, UK
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Fact or Fiction Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.