Travel in a comfortable vehicle with a friendly, helpful and knowledgeable driver. We provide a very personal service and are based near Southampton with a very wide local knowledge and offer a very flexible service, if you have any ideas or places you want to visit during this tour, let us know and we will do what we can to accommodate.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Salisbury Cathedral and Magna Carta, 6 The Close, Salisbury SP1 2EF England
Discover the beautiful Salisbury Cathedral which boasts the tallest spire in the UK and houses the best example of the Magna Carta
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Stonehenge, Amesbury SP4 7DE England
An archaeological marvel, a Unesco World heritage site, and one of the worlds most enigmatic tourist attractions.
Duration: 2 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- Private transportation
- Entrance fee to Stonehenge £21.10 per person and Cathedral £7.50 per person at time of writing
- Entry/Admission - Salisbury Cathedral and Magna Carta
- Entry/Admission - Stonehenge
Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick up from any address in the Southampton, Winchester and New Forest area.
- Eastleigh Airport, Southampton England
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the T & T Southampton in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.